We are 100% committed to providing safe events in Austin. The health and safety of our staff, members, leadership, and attendees is our utmost priority.
In order to provide safe events we have started a check-in protocol for in-person events and are following protocols consistent with the Austin Public Health COVID-19 Risk-Based Guidelines:
- If you are not fully vaccinated, we ask that you refrain from attending in-person LGBT Chamber events
- We have implemented a wristband check-in for your comfort and protection at all 2021 in-person events
- Please wear a mask at all times while indoors, unless actively eating or drinking
- Please continue to follow other prevention measures, including washing your hands and social distancing in accordance with CDC guidelines
- We will have Ally Medical at the doors providing temp checks, masks, and wristbands any time Austin is in Stage 3 or higher
A printed copy of a negative COVID-19 test result will be required to attend. The negative COVID-19 printed test result must be obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of attending the Business of Pride Gala. Patrons who are fully vaccinated may show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination instead of proof of negative test. Information related to masks will be released closer to the Gala.
A person is considered fully vaccinated 14 days after the second shot of Pfizer/Moderna or single shot of J&J. Please note that vaccination is not required to attend the 2021 Business of Pride Gala.
If you have questions about the COVID-19 vaccines or need resources to find a vaccination location near you, please check out www.vaccinefinder.org.
Please keep up with the latest from the City of Austin by clicking the images below. We will keep this page updated as we get closer to the event.
Stay safe Austin, we can not wait to see you at the 2021 Business of Pride Awards Gala!